blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

my first tree

Re: my first tree

Postby brektzar » April 12th, 2015, 11:11 am

What he is saying is that if you actually take credit for the modeling of the tree, body or whatever people all over will be quite angry with you. Instead, just give credit where credit is due and you will have no issues :)

So, done with that, have you textured the tree yet? :P I am eager to see what it will look like.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Postby stardavid » April 12th, 2015, 12:29 pm

Thanks for the extra info. I will try to keep to that. I will try to post the image tomorow i hope you will like it.
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » April 12th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Am not quite good at texturing. Am still a noob in that aspect of blender but i will try my best.
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » April 13th, 2015, 10:06 am

I coudlnt post the image today, maybe tomorow cuz am improving it. And as i said, am not a texture master but i hope u wil like it when i post it tomorow. Thanks
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » April 14th, 2015, 10:12 am

Oh oh! Seems the image file size is 2.4 mb. Seems i cant post here then . I will try dropbox or google drive. I rendered it but its not to my liking so i improved it. I hope this second render is faster. I also reduce the render samples from 500 to 400 to see if the file size wil reduce. :D THANKS
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » April 14th, 2015, 4:57 pm

I could have sworn I raised it to something higher in the past...I'll take a look and see about increasing it.

Render samples won't change the file size. However, if it's a PNG, converting it to JPG should help. JPGs are usually a smaller file size, the only exception I know of is if your image is mostly solid/shadeless colors. Another option would be to reduce the dimensions of the image. Either way, I'll see if I can change the upload limit to something a little higher.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stardavid » April 15th, 2015, 1:01 am

Yep, the first image was a png. I wil change to jpg and see if the size wil reduce. Am using hdtv 1080p dimensions. If file size does not reduce, i wil just import the image to gimp and export back again and increase compression. Hope it works though. Thanks for the info
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrascibleOne » April 15th, 2015, 5:04 pm

I just doubled the phpbb's max file size setting to 4MB, so even if you can't get the file size down, it should work anyways. Hopefully...
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Renix » April 15th, 2015, 6:38 pm

If anything, he can just use a third-party image uploading site, get the image link and post it here between img tags.
http://h4z.it/
^What I use.
Renix
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stardavid » April 17th, 2015, 9:19 am

Ok, i finished rendering this image yesterday and this is the 3rd render i removed the flowers i added before cuz it didnt look cul to me. Hope you guys like it. If you still want me to upload the other 2 renders, you can request for it. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stardavid
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Return to Showcase