blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Your Render in the DS Galleries!

Your Render in the DS Galleries!

Postby brektzar » August 11th, 2013, 1:27 pm

Want to get your name out and gain more recognition for your work? You can do so very easily by getting posted on official Dark Scarab social media sites across the web!

Get your renders featured in our galleries on Facebook, Google Plus, and DeviantArt or your animations on our Vimeo and YouTube playlists to get more eyes on your work while helping the DS community thrive.

To get your work considered for our DS galleries and playlists, simply post your work in the Showcase section of the DS Forum or reply with a link to your work here. If we like your artwork enough, we'll feature it on our social media pages around the web.

Keep in mind that by submitting an image to us you allow us to upload it to all of our social galleries unless you specifically state otherwise in your post.
//Jimmy
Sorry for my english, it is not always the best ;)

If there is anything you need feel free to ask! :)

My gallery
My deviantART account
brektzar

Return to Showcase