blenderNetworkpatreonblender-logosdheartuserthtimesbookphotopencilmap-markerchevron-rightbancommentcommentstwitterfacebookrsschainnavicongoogle-plusenvelopelinkedinmail-replycalendar-otumblrredditstumbleuponshare-altbloggerflattrflag

Imantu Logo

Imantu Logo

Postby IrascibleOne » March 27th, 2009, 4:43 pm

So, I blabbed about my new site and someone mentioned I haven't shown much of my work, especially lately. (I've been working on this new site too much to get a lot of Blendering done.) So, here is the logo of my new site animated. No sound.

IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Imantu Logo

Postby Sazex » March 28th, 2009, 11:19 pm

daaaang that looks very nice!!!!!
Sazex
Regular
Regular

Postby Dictator-for-life » March 29th, 2009, 10:55 am

Looks great! Nice particle effects! And I liked the logo!

But... What is Imantu?.. :eh:
"Along with 'Antimatter,' and 'Dark Matter,' we've recently discovered the existence of 'Doesn't Matter,' which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever." -The 5th Wave
Dictator-for-life
Veteran
Veteran

Postby IrascibleOne » March 29th, 2009, 11:11 am

Its a site I am currently making. I'm pretty close to getting it into testing mode so you may see it soon, depending on how much time school takes up. I've got a really hard spring quarter starting tomorrow...
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nismo » April 3rd, 2009, 6:34 am

Nice, is that the particle effect from the disolving objects tut, also how did you make the floating blue things?

Nismo

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative." - Bill Bailey
Nismo
Pro
Pro

Postby IrascibleOne » April 3rd, 2009, 1:10 pm

The floating blue things are just particles. I upped the brownian (labeled as 'Brown') amount so they move more randomly. As for the dissolving, I do it differently than what I described in the tutorial. In the tutorial I use two objects, but in this I use a texture to determine when the particle will emit. I discovered that after I had written the dissolve tutorial, so it is something I will have to update someday.
IrascibleOne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ljmk312008 » April 6th, 2009, 11:43 am

Nice particle effects! :thumbup: :thumbup:
ljmk312008
Starting Out
Starting Out

Return to Showcase